Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Have you got anything without Spam?




Yes! If you were wondering, I am torturing the world with yet another one of my (usually) short lived projects! My true intention is really to relieve some of the boredom that comes with being a student with no money and no sense of direction during the summer. That being said, this blog will most likely contain:

  • My usually incomprehensible babbling about something unimportant, like Spam (I apologise ahead of time)
  • DIY projects (considering I just rampaged through the Craft Store and am left with a) Even LESS money and b) A ton of what SEEMS like junk, but as I tried to explain to my mother, I have ideas and spend probably what would be considered too much time on DIY blogs...)
  • WIP artwork & finished artwork - because I'm feeling particularly untalented and need critiques

And so, if any one person in the world can deal with my rambling enough to actually read this blog, you will probably make my day with any new notifaction of a comment.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment